Solr 4 to Solr7 migration DIH behavior change

トピック作成者:Shashank Bellary (2019/11/23 04:42 投稿)
OpenOpen

Hi Folks

I migrated from Solr 4 to 7.5 and I see an issue with the way DIH is working. I use JdbcDataSource and here the config file is attached

1) I started seeing OutOfMemory issue since MySQL JDBC driver has that issue of not respecting batchSize (though Solr4 didn't show this behavior). So, I added batchSize=-1 for that

2) After adding that I'm running into ResultSet closed exception as shown below while fetching the child entity

getNext() failed for query ' SELECT REVIEW AS REVIEWS FROM SOLR_SITTER_SERVICE_PROFILE_REVIEWS WHERE SERVICE_PROFILE_ID = '17' ; ':org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException: java.sql.SQLException: Operation not allowed after ResultSet closed
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException.wrapAndThrow(DataImportHandlerException.java:61)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:464)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator$1.hasNext(JdbcDataSource.java:377)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorBase.getNext(EntityProcessorBase.java:133)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEntityProcessor.java:75)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorWrapper.nextRow(EntityProcessorWrapper.java:267)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:476)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:517)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:415)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.doFullDump(DocBuilder.java:33)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.execute(DocBuilder.java:233)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doFullImport(DataImporter.java:424)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.runCmd(DataImporter.java:483)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.lambda$runAsync$0(DataImporter.java:466)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Operation not allowed after ResultSet closed
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1075)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:989)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:984)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:929)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.checkClosed(ResultSetImpl.java:794)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.next(ResultSetImpl.java:7145)
at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.getMoreResults(StatementImpl.java:2078)
at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.getMoreResults(StatementImpl.java:2062)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:458)
... 13 more

Is this a known issue? How do I fix this, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Shashank

This email is intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any person other than the addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

添付ファイル:
返信投稿者:Jörn Franke (2019/11/23 04:59 投稿)

Did you update the java version to 8? Did you upgrade the MySQL driver to the latest version?

Am 22.11.2019 um 20:43 schrieb Shashank Bellary sbellary@care.com:

Hi Folks
I migrated from Solr 4 to 7.5 and I see an issue with the way DIH is working. I use JdbcDataSource and here the config file is attached
1) I started seeing OutOfMemory issue since MySQL JDBC driver has that issue of not respecting batchSize (though Solr4 didn't show this behavior). So, I added batchSize=-1 for that
2) After adding that I'm running into ResultSet closed exception as shown below while fetching the child entity

getNext() failed for query ' SELECT REVIEW AS REVIEWS FROM SOLR_SITTER_SERVICE_PROFILE_REVIEWS WHERE SERVICE_PROFILE_ID = '17' ; ':org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException: java.sql.SQLException: Operation not allowed after ResultSet closed
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException.wrapAndThrow(DataImportHandlerException.java:61)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:464)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator$1.hasNext(JdbcDataSource.java:377)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorBase.getNext(EntityProcessorBase.java:133)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEntityProcessor.java:75)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorWrapper.nextRow(EntityProcessorWrapper.java:267)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:476)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:517)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:415)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.doFullDump(DocBuilder.java:33)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.execute(DocBuilder.java:233)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doFullImport(DataImporter.java:424)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.runCmd(DataImporter.java:483)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.lambda$runAsync$0(DataImporter.java:466)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Operation not allowed after ResultSet closed
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1075)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:989)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:984)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:929)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.checkClosed(ResultSetImpl.java:794)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.next(ResultSetImpl.java:7145)
at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.getMoreResults(StatementImpl.java:2078)
at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.getMoreResults(StatementImpl.java:2062)
at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:458)
... 13 more

Is this a known issue? How do I fix this, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Shashank
This email is intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any person other than the addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

返信投稿者:Shashank Bellary (2019/11/23 06:39 投稿)

Yes, I'm on java 8 and mysql driver 5.1.13

Thanks

On 11/22/19, 3:00 PM, "Jörn Franke" jornfranke@gmail.com wrote:

Note - This message originated from outside Care.com - Please use caution before opening attachments, clicking on links or sharing information.

Did you update the java version to 8? Did you upgrade the MySQL driver to the latest version?

> Am 22.11.2019 um 20:43 schrieb Shashank Bellary <sbellary@care.com>:
>
>
>
> Hi Folks
> I migrated from Solr 4 to 7.5 and I see an issue with the way DIH is working. I use `JdbcDataSource` and here the config file is attached
> 1) I started seeing OutOfMemory issue since MySQL JDBC driver has that issue of not respecting `batchSize` (though Solr4 didn't show this behavior). So, I added `batchSize=-1` for that
> 2) After adding that I'm running into ResultSet closed exception as shown below while fetching the child entity
>
> getNext() failed for query ' SELECT REVIEW AS REVIEWS FROM SOLR_SITTER_SERVICE_PROFILE_REVIEWS WHERE SERVICE_PROFILE_ID = '17' ; ':org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException: java.sql.SQLException: Operation not allowed after ResultSet closed
> at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException.wrapAndThrow(DataImportHandlerException.java:61)
> at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:464)
> at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator$1.hasNext(JdbcDataSource.java:377)
> at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorBase.getNext(EntityProcessorBase.java:133)
> at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEntityProcessor.java:75)
> at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorWrapper.nextRow(EntityProcessorWrapper.java:267)
> at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:476)
> at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:517)
> at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:415)
> at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.doFullDump(DocBuilder.java:33)
> at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.execute(DocBuilder.java:233)
> at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doFullImport(DataImporter.java:424)
> at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.runCmd(DataImporter.java:483)
> at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.lambda$runAsync$0(DataImporter.java:466)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Operation not allowed after ResultSet closed
> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1075)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:989)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:984)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:929)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.checkClosed(ResultSetImpl.java:794)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.next(ResultSetImpl.java:7145)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.getMoreResults(StatementImpl.java:2078)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.getMoreResults(StatementImpl.java:2062)
> at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:458)
> ... 13 more
>
> Is this a known issue? How do I fix this, any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Shashank
> This email is intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any person other than the addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
> <serviceprofile-data-import.xml>

返信投稿者:Shashank Bellary (2019/11/23 06:59 投稿)

I've not upgraded mysql driver to latest, I can you explain whats the issue here?
thanks

On 11/22/19, 4:40 PM, "Shashank Bellary" sbellary@care.com wrote:

Note - This message originated from outside Care.com - Please use caution before opening attachments, clicking on links or sharing information.

Yes, I'm on java 8 and mysql driver 5.1.13

Thanks

On 11/22/19, 3:00 PM, "Jörn Franke" <jornfranke@gmail.com> wrote:

>
    >
    >
    > Hi Folks
    > I migrated from Solr 4 to 7.5 and I see an issue with the way DIH is working. I use `JdbcDataSource` and here the config file is attached
    > 1) I started seeing OutOfMemory issue since MySQL JDBC driver has that issue of not respecting `batchSize` (though Solr4 didn't show this behavior). So, I added `batchSize=-1` for that
    > 2) After adding that I'm running into ResultSet closed exception as shown below while fetching the child entity
    >
    > getNext() failed for query ' SELECT REVIEW AS REVIEWS FROM SOLR_SITTER_SERVICE_PROFILE_REVIEWS WHERE SERVICE_PROFILE_ID = '17' ; ':org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException: java.sql.SQLException: Operation not allowed after ResultSet closed
    > at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException.wrapAndThrow(DataImportHandlerException.java:61)
    > at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:464)
    > at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator$1.hasNext(JdbcDataSource.java:377)
    > at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorBase.getNext(EntityProcessorBase.java:133)
    > at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEntityProcessor.java:75)
    > at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorWrapper.nextRow(EntityProcessorWrapper.java:267)
    > at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:476)
    > at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:517)
    > at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:415)
    > at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.doFullDump(DocBuilder.java:33)
    > at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doFullImport(DataImporter.java:424)
    > at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.runCmd(DataImporter.java:483)
    > at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.lambda$runAsync$0(DataImporter.java:466)
    > Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Operation not allowed after ResultSet closed
    > at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:458)
    > ... 13 more
    >
    >
    > Thanks
    > Shashank
    > This email is intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any person other than the addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

返信投稿者:Shashank Bellary (2019/11/25 04:40 投稿)

Any thoughts guys? I tried with mysql driver v8 also, still no luck

>
>
>
> Hi Folks
>
> ... 13 more
>
>
> Thanks
> Shashank

返信投稿者:Mikhail Khludnev (2019/11/25 04:51 投稿)

Hello, Shashank.
The error seems similar, but I didin't find an old issue with such error.
I've found only one abandoned thread in the mailing list. ='17' seems
suspicious to me, usually it should be done via prepared statement. Have no
thoughts, maybe you can share you data config?

On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 10:40 PM Shashank Bellary sbellary@care.com wrote:

Note - This message originated from outside Care.com - Please use

caution before opening attachments, clicking on links or sharing
information.

Did you update the java version to 8? Did you upgrade the MySQL driver

to the latest version?

>
>
>
> Hi Folks
> I migrated from Solr 4 to 7.5 and I see an issue with the way DIH is

working. I use JdbcDataSource and here the config file is attached

> 1) I started seeing OutOfMemory issue since MySQL JDBC driver has

that issue of not respecting batchSize (though Solr4 didn't show this
behavior). So, I added batchSize=-1 for that

> 2) After adding that I'm running into ResultSet closed exception as

shown below while fetching the child entity
>

> getNext() failed for query ' SELECT REVIEW AS REVIEWS FROM

SOLR_SITTER_SERVICE_PROFILE_REVIEWS WHERE SERVICE_PROFILE_ID = '17' ;
':org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException:
java.sql.SQLException: Operation not allowed after ResultSet closed

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException.wrapAndThrow(DataImportHandlerException.java:61)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:464)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator$1.hasNext(JdbcDataSource.java:377)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorBase.getNext(EntityProcessorBase.java:133)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEntityProcessor.java:75)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorWrapper.nextRow(EntityProcessorWrapper.java:267)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:476)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:517)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:415)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.doFullDump(DocBuilder.java:33)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.execute(DocBuilder.java:233)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doFullImport(DataImporter.java:424)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.runCmd(DataImporter.java:483)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.lambda$runAsync$0(DataImporter.java:466)

> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Operation not allowed after

ResultSet closed

> at

com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.getMoreResults(StatementImpl.java:2078)

> at

com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.getMoreResults(StatementImpl.java:2062)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:458)

> ... 13 more
>
> Is this a known issue? How do I fix this, any help is greatly

appreciated.
>

> Thanks
> Shashank
> This email is intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and

may contain information that is PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL. Any
unauthorized use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any person other
than the addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and
delete the message and any attachments from your system.

This email is intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL. Any unauthorized
use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any person other than the
addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

返信投稿者:Shashank Bellary (2019/11/25 05:29 投稿)

Thanks Mikhail, data config is on the thread above. I’ll share again if you can’t find it

Get Outlook for iOShttps://aka.ms/o0ukef

Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 2:51:40 PM
To: solr-user solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Solr 4 to Solr7 migration DIH behavior change

Hello, Shashank.

On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 10:40 PM Shashank Bellary sbellary@care.com wrote:

information.

Did you update the java version to 8? Did you upgrade the MySQL driver

to the latest version?

>
>
>
> Hi Folks
> I migrated from Solr 4 to 7.5 and I see an issue with the way DIH is

>

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException.wrapAndThrow(DataImportHandlerException.java:61)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:464)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator$1.hasNext(JdbcDataSource.java:377)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorBase.getNext(EntityProcessorBase.java:133)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEntityProcessor.java:75)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorWrapper.nextRow(EntityProcessorWrapper.java:267)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:476)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:517)

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:415)

> at

> at

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doFullImport(DataImporter.java:424)

> at

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.lambda$runAsync$0(DataImporter.java:466)

ResultSet closed

> at

> at

> at

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:458)

> ... 13 more
>

appreciated.
>

> Thanks
> Shashank

unauthorized use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any person other

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

返信投稿者:Mikhail Khludnev (2019/11/25 05:51 投稿)

Config makes sense to me. The only unusual thing is tailing semicolons in
SQL statements. What if you drop them?

On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 11:30 PM Shashank Bellary sbellary@care.com wrote:

Thanks Mikhail, data config is on the thread above. I’ll share again if
you can’t find it

Get Outlook for iOShttps://aka.ms/o0ukef

Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 2:51:40 PM
To: solr-user solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Solr 4 to Solr7 migration DIH behavior change

Note - This message originated from outside Care.com - Please use caution
before opening attachments, clicking on links or sharing information.

Hello, Shashank.

On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 10:40 PM Shashank Bellary sbellary@care.com
wrote:

information.

Did you update the java version to 8? Did you upgrade the MySQL

driver
to the latest version?

> Am 22.11.2019 um 20:43 schrieb Shashank Bellary <sbellary@care.com

:
>
>
>

> Hi Folks
> I migrated from Solr 4 to 7.5 and I see an issue with the way DIH

is

>

> at

> at

> at

> at

> at

> at

> at

> at

> at

> at

> at

> at

> at

> at

ResultSet closed

> at

> at

> at

> ... 13 more
>

appreciated.
>

> Thanks
> Shashank
> This email is intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed

and
unauthorized use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any person
other

error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete
the

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

返信投稿者:Shashank Bellary (2019/11/26 04:19 投稿)

That didn't make any difference. However, I upgraded to 8.0.15 version of mysql-jdbc driver which fixed the problem of result set closing but then data import got really slow and getting stuck without any logs in solr logs. I'll debug more from DB perspective, in the meantime any pointers would be helpful

On 11/24/19, 3:51 PM, "Mikhail Khludnev" mkhl@apache.org wrote:

Config makes sense to me. The only unusual thing is tailing semicolons in

On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 11:30 PM Shashank Bellary <sbellary@care.com> wrote:

> Thanks Mikhail, data config is on the thread above. I’ll share again if
> you can’t find it
>
> Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
> ________________________________
> From: Mikhail Khludnev <mkhl@apache.org>
> Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 2:51:40 PM
> To: solr-user <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Solr 4 to Solr7 migration DIH behavior change
>
> Note - This message originated from outside Care.com - Please use caution
> before opening attachments, clicking on links or sharing information.
>
>
> Hello, Shashank.
> The error seems similar, but I didin't find an old issue with such error.
> I've found only one abandoned thread in the mailing list. ='17' seems
> suspicious to me, usually it should be done via prepared statement. Have no
> thoughts, maybe you can share you data config?
>
> On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 10:40 PM Shashank Bellary <sbellary@care.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Any thoughts guys? I tried with mysql driver v8 also, still no luck
> >
> > On 11/22/19, 3:00 PM, "Jörn Franke" <jornfranke@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >     Note - This message originated from outside Care.com - Please use
> > caution before opening attachments, clicking on links or sharing
> > information.
> >
> >
> >     Did you update the java version to 8? Did you upgrade the MySQL
> driver
> > to the latest version?
> >
> >     > Am 22.11.2019 um 20:43 schrieb Shashank Bellary <sbellary@care.com
> >:
> >     >
> >     >
> >     >
> >     > Hi Folks
> >     > I migrated from Solr 4 to 7.5 and I see an issue with the way DIH
> is
> > working. I use `JdbcDataSource` and here the config file is attached
> >     > 1) I started seeing OutOfMemory issue since MySQL JDBC driver has
> > that issue of not respecting `batchSize` (though Solr4 didn't show this
> > behavior). So, I added `batchSize=-1` for that
> >     > 2) After adding that I'm running into ResultSet closed exception as
> > shown below while fetching the child entity
> >     >
> >     > getNext() failed for query ' SELECT REVIEW AS REVIEWS FROM
> > SOLR_SITTER_SERVICE_PROFILE_REVIEWS WHERE SERVICE_PROFILE_ID = '17' ;
> > ':org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException:
> > java.sql.SQLException: Operation not allowed after ResultSet closed
> >     > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException.wrapAndThrow(DataImportHandlerException.java:61)
> >     > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:464)
> >     > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator$1.hasNext(JdbcDataSource.java:377)
> >     > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorBase.getNext(EntityProcessorBase.java:133)
> >     > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEntityProcessor.java:75)
> >     > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorWrapper.nextRow(EntityProcessorWrapper.java:267)
> >     > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:476)
> >     > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:517)
> >     > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:415)
> >     > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.doFullDump(DocBuilder.java:33)
> >     > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.execute(DocBuilder.java:233)
> >     > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doFullImport(DataImporter.java:424)
> >     > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.runCmd(DataImporter.java:483)
> >     > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.lambda$runAsync$0(DataImporter.java:466)
> >     > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> >     > Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Operation not allowed after
> > ResultSet closed
> >     > at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1075)
> >     > at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:989)
> >     > at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:984)
> >     > at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:929)
> >     > at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.checkClosed(ResultSetImpl.java:794)
> >     > at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.next(ResultSetImpl.java:7145)
> >     > at
> > com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.getMoreResults(StatementImpl.java:2078)
> >     > at
> > com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.getMoreResults(StatementImpl.java:2062)
> >     > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:458)
> >     > ... 13 more
> >     >
> >     > Is this a known issue? How do I fix this, any help is greatly
> > appreciated.
> >     >
> >     > Thanks
> >     > Shashank
> >     > This email is intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed
> and
> > may contain information that is PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL. Any
> > unauthorized use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any person
> other
> > than the addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
> > email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and
> > delete the message and any attachments from your system.
> >     > <serviceprofile-data-import.xml>
> >
> >
> > This email is intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
> > contain information that is PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL. Any unauthorized
> > use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any person other than the
> > addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
> > error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete
> the
> > message and any attachments from your system.
> >
>
>
> --
> Sincerely yours
> Mikhail Khludnev
> This email is intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
> contain information that is PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL. Any unauthorized
> use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any person other than the
> addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
> error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the
> message and any attachments from your system.
>

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

返信投稿者:Mikhail Khludnev (2019/11/26 04:53 投稿)

It's worth to increase log level for DIH categories in SolrAmin. It's quite
useful usually.

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 10:19 PM Shashank Bellary sbellary@care.com wrote:

That didn't make any difference. However, I upgraded to 8.0.15 version of
mysql-jdbc driver which fixed the problem of result set closing but then
data import got really slow and getting stuck without any logs in solr
logs. I'll debug more from DB perspective, in the meantime any pointers
would be helpful

On 11/24/19, 3:51 PM, "Mikhail Khludnev" mkhl@apache.org wrote:

information.

Config makes sense to me. The only unusual thing is tailing semicolons

in

On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 11:30 PM Shashank Bellary <sbellary@care.com>

wrote:

> Thanks Mikhail, data config is on the thread above. I’ll share again

if

> you can’t find it
>
> Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
> ________________________________
> From: Mikhail Khludnev <mkhl@apache.org>
> Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 2:51:40 PM
> To: solr-user <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Solr 4 to Solr7 migration DIH behavior change
>
> Note - This message originated from outside Care.com - Please use

caution

> before opening attachments, clicking on links or sharing information.
>
>
> Hello, Shashank.
> The error seems similar, but I didin't find an old issue with such

error.

> I've found only one abandoned thread in the mailing list. ='17' seems
> suspicious to me, usually it should be done via prepared statement.

Have no

> thoughts, maybe you can share you data config?
>
> On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 10:40 PM Shashank Bellary <sbellary@care.com

>

> wrote:
>
> > Any thoughts guys? I tried with mysql driver v8 also, still no luck
> >
> > On 11/22/19, 3:00 PM, "Jörn Franke" <jornfranke@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >     Note - This message originated from outside Care.com - Please

use

> > caution before opening attachments, clicking on links or sharing
> > information.
> >
> >
> >     Did you update the java version to 8? Did you upgrade the MySQL
> driver
> > to the latest version?
> >
> >     > Am 22.11.2019 um 20:43 schrieb Shashank Bellary <

sbellary@care.com

> >:
> >     >
> >     >
> >     >
> >     > Hi Folks
> >     > I migrated from Solr 4 to 7.5 and I see an issue with the

way DIH

> is
> > working. I use `JdbcDataSource` and here the config file is

attached

> >     > 1) I started seeing OutOfMemory issue since MySQL JDBC

driver has

> > that issue of not respecting `batchSize` (though Solr4 didn't show

this

> > behavior). So, I added `batchSize=-1` for that
> >     > 2) After adding that I'm running into ResultSet closed

exception as

> > shown below while fetching the child entity
> >     >
> >     > getNext() failed for query ' SELECT REVIEW AS REVIEWS FROM
> > SOLR_SITTER_SERVICE_PROFILE_REVIEWS WHERE SERVICE_PROFILE_ID =

'17' ;

> > ':org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException:
> > java.sql.SQLException: Operation not allowed after ResultSet closed
> >     > at
> >
>

> >     > at
> >
>

> >     > at
> >
>

> >     > at
> >
>

> >     > at
> >
>

> >     > at
> >
>

> >     > at
> >
>

> >     > at
> >
>

> >     > at
> >
>

> >     > at
> >
>

> >     > at
> >
>

> >     > at
> >
>

> >     > at
> >
>

> >     > at
> >
>

> >     > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> >     > Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Operation not allowed after
> > ResultSet closed
> >     > at

com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1075)

> >     > at

com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:989)

> >     > at

com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:984)

> >     > at

com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:929)

> >     > at

com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.checkClosed(ResultSetImpl.java:794)

> >     > at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.next(ResultSetImpl.java:7145)
> >     > at
> >

> >     > at
> >

> >     > at
> >
>

> >     > ... 13 more
> >     >
> >     > Is this a known issue? How do I fix this, any help is greatly
> > appreciated.
> >     >
> >     > Thanks
> >     > Shashank
> >     > This email is intended for the person(s) to whom it is

addressed

> and
> > may contain information that is PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL. Any
> > unauthorized use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any

person

> other
> > than the addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received

this

> > email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return

email and

> > delete the message and any attachments from your system.
> >     > <serviceprofile-data-import.xml>
> >
> >
> > This email is intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed

and may

> > contain information that is PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL. Any

unauthorized

> > use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any person other than

the

> > addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this

email in

> > error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and

delete

> the
> > message and any attachments from your system.
> >
>
>
> --
> Sincerely yours
> Mikhail Khludnev

may

> contain information that is PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL. Any

unauthorized

> use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any person other than

the

> addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email

in

> error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and

delete the

> message and any attachments from your system.
>

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

トピックへ返信するには、ログインが必要です。

KandaSearch

Copyright © 2006-2024 RONDHUIT Co, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

投稿の削除

この投稿を削除します。よろしいですか?